Monday, November 16, 2009

Flash Animation + feedback

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/518171

Overall, I was pretty happy with my animation. I learned a lot in terms of what works and what doesn't work in a cartoon. Movement and sound are major components to any cartoon, and after watching some of the other projects, I feel like I could have put a little more motion into my characters. I though the facial expressions and sound were perfect however. There are two clicks that can heard in the audio and I was unable to find the source and delete them. In the original sound file, these clicks are not heard so there was nothing I could do. Although re-recording was an option, because the script was improvised, I felt that by doing so I would not come out with the same result.

No comments:

Post a Comment